New to open source firmware but been playing around with them alot recently. I am trying to setup an archer c7 v2 as a client to my wireless network hosted by a Netgear r7800 (stock firmware)I have the client bridge setup and clients are getting DHCP from the main router and all traffic seems fine. The issue is that the 2nd router in client mode is loosing its web interface and not responding to pings.I have the main router on 192.168.1.1 and the secondary statically set to 192.168.1.200 which is out side the DHCP scope.I have tried the 1.9.1 and the latest 1.9.x build.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
https://www.gargoyle-router.com/phpbb/v ... =8&t=10765
Digital advertising service